Aqua Cove Features
Bay of Islands Luxury Accommodation
Stunning sea views are the focus. Our modern 2 storey luxury retreat is design driven with panoramic sea views. The holiday home is adjacent to fantastic bush walks including the coastal walkway. You have access via a short walk to an all-tide secluded, safe beach and an elevated lookout to drink in even more of the scenery.
Aqua Cove sleeps up to 8 adults.
Stay at Aqua Cove and these are some of the wonderful features and facilities you can enjoy:
- 4 double bedrooms designed for the discerning: 2 super king beds, 2 queen beds. 2 single bunk beds are also available upon request. (Please note that Aqua Cove is not suitable for children.)
- 3 luxury bathrooms and a separate toilet
- Luxury beds, linen, accessories, etc.
- Designer furnishings of the highest quality
- Separate formal, casual and outdoor dining areas
- Fully appointed kitchen, incorporating butler’s pantry / food preparation area
- Double facing gas fire
- Air conditioning
- Solar heated swimming pool c/w sun loungers
- BBQ area, outdoor seating and dining
- Extensive decking
- Sky television and 4 televisions
- Wireless internet
- Play Station and games
- Laundry including washer and dryer
- Fully alarmed
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- Personal meet and greet and welcome gift
- Mid-stay clean for bookings of 7 nights or more
Other holiday service options available:
Kerikeri airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Bay of Islands Activities and Attractions:
Bay of Islands activities and excursions can be arranged for you or are available locally. These include Waitangi Treaty Grounds tours, deep sea and local fishing excursions, sightseeing trips including boat trips to world famous “Hole in the Rock”, parasailing, jet-ski hire, water skiing, kayaking, horse riding, golf at Waitangi, Kerikeri or Kauri Cliffs golf courses and anything else we can arrange to meet your requirements.
All prices are upon request.
Holiday Rentals – Our House Rules
Check In: After 3:00 pm
Check Out: Prior to 10:00 am
Minimum stay: 3 nights (off-peak)
Minimum stay: 5 nights from 17 December until 15 January
Aqua Cove is not suitable for children of any age. The pool/BBQ area is open to downstairs bedroom exit doors. Our property is unsafe for children who are not fully supervised at all times or confident swimmers.
No pets. This is to protect the kiwi in the adjacent bush reserve.
- Smoke free policy, including all indoor and outdoor areas
- No drugs – our rental property is regularly methamphetamine tested
- No glass around pool area (composite glassware provided)
- No access to garage
- No shoes inside the house.